Begin The Work
The Process of Empowerment (Creating A GOAL)
Your personal Empowerment begins with creating a Goal. Sit for a moment and think of something that YOU want to work on or something that YOU want to achieve or change within your life. Next, become certain that YOU want to achieve this goal. Your Personal Empowerment is all about YOU and your “daily” practice of working toward your goals. The process of Empowerment is a daily practice of learning the foundation for Personal Empowerment. The Foundation begins with goal setting and the establishment of a daily practice that will allow YOU to consistently "do" the things that will create the success in life that YOU desire. Within the Empowerment concept Personal Development means working on YOU! The task ahead, is for YOU to put forth the Effort to achieve your goals daily.
Lastly, demonstrate your Ability to put forth Effort "Simply Try" each day to reach your goals by consistently utilizing your tools for personal Empowerment and learning to consistently focus on your goal.
READY, SET… GOAL!
The Process of Empowerment
1. Establish a Personal Development Goal
2. Be sure that YOU really want to work on YOU
3. Be sure that YOU really want to Change
4. Make a Covenant and Commitment to achieving your goal
5. Put forth Effort and review your Personal Development goals daily
6. Establish a quiet space or quiet period
7. Utilize the Empowerment Pledge
8. Utilize the Tools of Empowerment
9. Surround yourself with positive people
10. Love yourself more today, each day, everyday one day at a time
Wishing YOU peace, prosperity and excellent health in the coming months. If you need unconditional support and assistance in setting, working on and achieving your goals here's my contact information:
Marvin V. Roane CEC