Read over the Empowerment Tools and Empowerment Pledge. The Pledge is a commitment that YOU are making to yourself. A commitment to do the things necessary to achieve your goals, the things that will allow YOU to work on and Change YOU!
- Establish a goal
- Be sure that YOU really want to work on YOU
- Be sure that YOU really want to Change
- Make a Committment to achieving your goal
- Put forth Effort daily and review your Personal Development goals daily
- Establish a quiet space or quiet period and surround yourself with positive people
- Utilize the Empowerment Pledge
- Utilize the Tools of Empowerment (Gratitude, Humility, Forgiveness, Balance Focus and Faith)
- Love YOU more....
Gratitude - Thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation is a feeling, emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that YOU have received or will receive.
Humility - Person or individual knowing self as YOU truly are.
Forgiveness -The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven.
Balance - An even distribution of (energy, thought, focus and faith) enabling YOU to remain upright and steady.
Focus - The central point of YOUR attention or the center of YOUR interest or activity.
Faith - Complete trust or confidence in YOU and in YOUR own ability.
YOU - The nature, character or unseen identity of the person or individual within.