I hope this message finds you in the best of health. I would like to invite you, your family and your friends to join us on Thursday nights for Empowerment Night (in person or online) and to visit our website for Marvin's Garden, Empowerment 365, Finding YOU or programs activities and services, inspiration, motivation www.theempowerment.weebly.com. We are working to change ourselves and community one person and one day at a time. If you know someone that is in need of personal Empowerment, please share this message. Additionally, I strongly urge you to continue become Empowered and motivated to work on yourself and on the things that you know need work and change. Again, I am here for you, to provide you with the support and assistance that you need to make the life changes that you desire. If not only just to talk, I am here to listen. Within the Empowerment Personal Development means working on YOU! The task ahead, is for YOU to put forth the Effort to achieve your goals daily. I would like to leave with you the steps to Empowerment or the Process of Empowerment and The Empowerment Pledge. I will continue to check in with you from time to time in an effort to inspire, motivate and Empower you. Continue to take the necessary steps to change grow and develop.
The Process of Empowerment
1. Establish a Personal Development Goal(s)
2. Be sure that YOU really want to work on YOU
3. Be sure that YOU really want to Change
4. Make a Commitment to achieving your goal
5. Put forth Effort and review your Personal Development goals daily
6. Establish a quiet space or quiet period and surround yourself with positive people
7. Utilize the Empowerment Pledge
8. Utilize the Tools of Empowerment (Gratitude, Forgiveness, Humility, Balance, Focus and Faith)
9. Love yourself more today, each day, everyday one day at a time
I will work on myself,
I will work on my issues, concerns hurts and pains.
I will, with support and assistance, utilize my ability to develop the "Empowerment" tools necessary for me to become a better person.
I will welcome Change within myself by acknowledging that I am becoming better each day, everyday, one day at a time.
Contact me when you are ready, I can be reached via telephone at (804) 928-7118 or email email@example.com