The Empowerment begins with YOU creating a personal development goal. Sit for a moment and think of something that YOU want to work on, something that YOU want to change in your life. Be certain that YOU want to achieve this goal. Empowerment 365 is all about YOU and your individual development. I wish YOU much success and look forward to hearing of the changes that will happen for YOU in the coming months. YOU can utilize the Empowerment blog, submit a testimony or make comments that will motivate yourself and others along the way!
Good luck and best wishes,
Let's get started!
As YOU go along YOU will see words in bold or highlighted, these are the words that YOU should place a strong emphasis on or focus on for that day. Personal Development means working on YOU! The task ahead is for YOU to put forth the Effort to achieve your goals daily. How will you do this? By your Ability to simply try each day to reach your goal and by utilizing your Empowerment tools.
Before beginning Empowerment 365, read over the Empowerment tools and Empowerment Pledge. The Pledge is a commitment that YOU are making to yourself. A commitment to do the things necessary to achieve your goals, the things that will allow YOU to work on and Change YOU!
- Establish a goal
- Be sure that YOU really want to work on YOU
- Be sure that YOU really want to Change
- Make a Commitment to achieving your goal
- Put forth Effort daily and review your Personal Development goals daily
- Establish a quiet space or quiet period and surround yourself with positive people
- Utilize the Empowerment Pledge
- Utilize the Pillars of Empowerment (Gratitude, Forgiveness, Balance Focus and Faith)
- Love YOU more....
Day 1 of 365
Today, take time to establish your Personal Development goals. Make a Commitment to working on YOU. Read the Empowerment Pledge. Establish a quiet space or quiet period. Take 5 minutes today, to think on the things that YOU are grateful for. Define the word commitment and Love YOU more today!