Make Plans to Listen Tomorrow's Live Broadcast of "Finding YOU"
For over two decades, Marvin Roane has transformed lives as an "Empowerment Coach and Personal Mentor and Consultant." Marvin, along with his co-host Stan Maclin, assist regular people with finding a place to start putting their lives back on track after experiencing the bumps and bruises of everyday life. Within the 30-minute show they discuss his Empowerment Program, methods and philosophy.
- Do YOU sometimes feel misunderstood or unappreciated?
- Do YOU often procrastinate?
- Are YOU always late getting things done or never on time for anything?
- Are YOU stressed, overworked, under paid or unemployed?
- Are YOU experiencing problems in your personal relationships?
- Do YOU need motivation and inspiration?
- Are YOU having a difficult time with diet and weight loss?
- Have YOU tried to solve your problems with the same old plan (tobacco, medications, drugs, marijuana and alcohol) that never seems to work?
- Do YOU just need to get some things off of your chest?
- Are YOU sleeping around and ready to stop?
- Do YOU often find YOURSELF asking "Why ME?"
To listen to our live broadcast Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 3:00PM, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/finding-you-with-marvin-roane
To call in and take part in the show dial (646) 716-4702
If YOU miss the "Live Broadcast" don't worry, YOU can listen to our On-Demand Episodes anytime at: www.blogtalkradio.com/finding-you-with-marvin-roane